Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date confirmed in availability check

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a sales order with delivery date on 28.07.2008, if route 1 is used, the date confirmed after AV check is 31.07.2008 (lead time for pick and pack is 3 days), however, if route 2 is used, the earliest confirmed date is 05.08.2008.

I have checked in IMG (define route and stage), both route 1 and route 2 haven't set the transit time. I wonder why the confirmed date is different when different route is used. Is there any place that can set a lead time and I have over looked?

Points will be awarded for useful answer. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gundam,

Please check the shipping points

The shipping pints are same in each case or different

If the shipping points are different then based on the shipping points also the conformed date will be changed.Because in the shipping point there is control settings.

Even the shipping point is same if the route is different based on the pick pack time will changed based on the shipping point settings.

So please go to OVXD Transaction then select your shipping point then go in to the detail screen here you check the settings under Determine Time Tab

Fields are

Determine Load. Time

Det.Pick/Pack Time

Settings

If it is

A Route dependent the pick pack and load time will determined differently for each route.

B Route independent (Route ' ')

C Default from shipping point - the pick pack and load time will determined differently for each shipping point.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

The shipping point is the same.

When I create an order, route 1 is automatically proposed by the system. Nothing can be confirmed until 05.08.2008. However, when I change the route from route 1 to route 2, items can be confirmed on 31.07.2008. I just wonder where do the 5 more days comes from......

I have checked in

LE -> Shipping -> Basic Shipping Functions -> Routes ->

Define Routes and Stages. For route 1 and 2, the transit time is set to nothing.

In OVXD

Determine Load. Time is A - Route Dependent

Det. pick/pack time is C - Default from shipping point

Pick/pack time wrkdys is 3

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gundam,

Determine Load. Time is A - Route Dependent based on this system is taking different availability date for the different route.

So If you want same date plaese keep C - Default from shipping point in the Determine Load. Time field on OVXD.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

I can't because in some routes, there is transit lead time.

But I wonder why I haven't set any transit time in route 1 and 2, there is different confirmed date.

Is there any places that can set the lead time for different routes that I over look?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem still not solved