cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to know the process for CCM 2.0 for supplier catalog.

Does it neccessary to create supplier catalog to CCM server whern we upload the data from SRM Client to CCM client?

Thanks,

NR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have a 2 client scenario with SRM and CCM in different clients with XI in place?

Supplier catalog is created for a supplier id to start the process of upload, map it to master and map master to procurement and finally publish the procurement catalog.

Adding on to the previous reply, you can publish either master catalog or procurement catalog. If you have few products of which publishing the entire list is valid(master) then this works out.

Best regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Requirement is like this.....

We have CCM and SRM on same client.

We have around 10000 (Stock material + Non stock materials) and 5000 Text Item.

We have around 1000 Vendors. Here we do not want to send CSV files to Vendor for update and we would like to have a list of all materials in catalog by running just any programe.

When user will create shopping cart through catalog then it should consider vendor and create PO automatically.

Now again questions are like:

1. Can we use BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG this programe when SRM and CCM in same client.

2. If we run above said programe then it will create one std extracted catalog in CCM screen, is this catalog will work as supplier catalog or here also we have to create separate supplier catalog?

3. Now problem is that if we create supplier catalog then we have to put one supplier catalog which will again be a specific to that catalog only but here we do not want to create number of supplier catalogs, is it possible?

4. We need tax code should be work at material level and not at material group level (which normally work in std SRM), so for that can we add any new characteristic in CSV file so that it will get add direclty into catalog itself.

Please let me know , really will be great help.

If possible can you tell me how to contact you so that I can discuss things more properly.

Thanks,

NR

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NR,

I will try to answer some of the questions you posed regarding CCM Functionlaity:

1. Can we use BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG this programe when SRM and CCM in same client.

Yes - BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG can be used in either distributed or all in one deployment, the only prerequisite is that the XI landscape is configured as the transfer uses XI as the transmission medium.

2. If we run above said programe then it will create one std extracted catalog in CCM screen, is this catalog will work as supplier catalog or here also we have to create separate supplier catalog?

Always one SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG exists, no more. As to whether you require additional Supplier Catalogs is up to you, the general idea is that the extracted catalog is mapped to the Master and subsequent procurement catalogs, however, the extracted catalog will not contain the 5000 text items, these would most likely have to be maintained in Supplier Catalogs.

3. Now problem is that if we create supplier catalog then we have to put one supplier catalog which will again be a specific to that catalog only but here we do not want to create number of supplier catalogs, is it possible?

You require individual Supplier Catalogs for each supplier, you cannot have one catalog with multiple suppliers, so, in your case, if you needed to have a catalog for all yr Suppliers you would need to manually create 1000 Supplier Catalogs.

4. We need tax code should be work at material level and not at material group level (which normally work in std SRM), so for that can we add any new characteristic in CSV file so that it will get add direclty into catalog itself.

I believe this is already being discussed in a seperate thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

The following is the process for creating a Supplier Catalog.

1. Create the Supplier Catalog.

2. Upload the Supplier Content in CSV or XML format specified by SAP.

3. Map the Supplier Catalog Contents to the Master Catalog.

4. Create Procurement Catlog.

5. Map contents from Master Catalog to the Procurement Catalog.

6. Publish Procurement Catalog.

7. Define External Web Services for the procurment Catalog

8. Define the Catalog in the Attributes inn Organization structure.

Do award points if useful.

Cheers,

Sid