cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing for Ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created sales order with one sold and 3 different ship to partys. Now I want maintain different pricing information for each ship to party. Is it possible?

Note: it is using Same sales area and Same customer pricing procedure.

Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

You can do this by assigning the filed KUNWE in the access sequence field assignment.

In the access sequence choose the Condition table and choose the fields.

KUNNR KOMK KUNNR Sold-to party

Now place your cursor on the fields KUNNR and choose Field Catalog button

Then search for KUNWE, once you have search results double click on KUNWE. So now system reads the records from Ship to

Maintain Condition records for Ship to and check the results.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Murali

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can do with same sales area but u need to change cust pricing procedure and document pricing proedure , then only it's possible plz try this.

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

You need to create a Key Combination for creating a price condition record specific to Ship-to party (field KUNWE) / Material (field MATNR). so that for this ship-to party if you sell this material, price will be determined which is maintained here.

Mr. Murali given the same solution. for the above u have to create a Table for the above combination and assign the created table to Access Sequence then Acc.Seq to Condition Type. and then create condition records for the above combination.

While creating sales order, according to given ship-to party price will be determined item level (to whom u have already maintained the condition records).

bye

rajam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to maintain in Access Sequence Table No; 655 which

is combination of Sales Org / Distribution Channel / Ship To Party.

Otherwise

Create an a New Condition tables with Fields like Sales Org / Distribution Channel / Ship To Party/Material.

and assign thise Condition Table to Access Sequence PR00

I hope this will work.

Award if useful to you.

Edited by: narendran vajravelu on Oct 14, 2008 9:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

can some consultant plz help answering this one

i also need to know the soln