cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strange problem in Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though it looks like simple, could not able to find the root cause for this. I have just added 2 lines in the script (SE71). activated.

ran the print program and it worked fine, then i replaced the previous 2 lines with some 4 lines of code in the script.

But when i was debugging the script surprisingly i can able to see the previous 2 lines, instead of newly added code of 4 lines.

I activated somany times and re login to sap again and checked. when i see se71 i can able to see newly added code, but it was not either executing / showing in the debugging. I hope it was not activated...properly...any body faced this kind of issue...please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First make sure your debugging client and development client is same or not. I not try to copy the same using below options:

1) Just use SCC1 in destination client & give source client name in the space provided..........

check the check box for include sub task ..& click on transpost immediately.......

2) If the destination client is on the same server of original client, you can copy the script directly by trx SE71.

In transaction SE71 goto

Utilities -> Copy from client -> Give source form

name, source client (000 default), Target form name

Regards,

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, i am testing in the same client. while debugging i can see different code (previous version), but if i go to se71 i could not see it ... i am really confusion...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the 'Column Tag' for each row. Is it /* or /:. ?

/* is comment line and /: is a comman line.

Change the editor and check the lines.

Regards,

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though if we comment we can see the same in debug mode. I dont know what could be the problem.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved my own, its problem with activation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its good if you provide solution also so that it can be helpful to other.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey sudheer,

Normally what happens is due to some basis problems the script does not get activated properly , in such an event you have to ask your basis consultant to force activate the script , then you will get the active version. Hope you got it.

Cheers,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the transaction scc1 to transfer the script form dev to testing environment.

1>give source client ( ur dev client)

2> give the transport request number

3> check the check box include subtask and press the button start immediately

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

jaya,

are you using new debugger?

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its 4.6c version, so using classical debugger only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

is it cross client i mean are you checking in the testing client if yes have u pulled the request through the transaction scc1.

regards,

ravi