cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM with Tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we maintain tax code data as custom field in CCM as well as can we use this in SHC then?

Can anybody used this scenario as of now?

Thanks,

NR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have tax enabled and the users(employees) can select the tax code in the shopping cart when the user shops for a catalog item as well.

We had this standard scenario, made zero tax code as default and users select the tax code while they shop.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navneet,

Create a Custom Charactertics in CCM for Tax Code.

Implement the BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER to Map the custom char to a Customer field in OCI structure.

Implement Shopping Cart Change BADI to populate the tax code value.

Cheers,

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.

I will need this. But can you let me know how to map any new char which I am going to create in CCM to OCI field. Which OCI filed should I choose in this case,

can you provide me some steps which will be great help for me.

Thanks,

NR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this blog about OCI,

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Please do award points for useful answers.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To map an OCI value to a custom characteristic enter the catalog design center and the relevent catalog, navigate to the tab 'Schema' and 'Catalog Characteristics'. Find your custom CHAR and drill into it to edit, here you will see a drop down selection for OCI mapping. Ensure you assign it to a NON ASSIGNED OCI value, i.e. one of the CUST_FIELD[X] parameters not used as you cannot have duplicate assignment of an OCI value to multiple characteristics.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

But I wanted to know how to map this with stepwise like eg I would like to map XXXX characteristics and now want to use this charaeteristisc in Shopping cart. And I am using internal catalog scenarios where in I am transfering all data through CCM_CATALOG_UPLOAD programe which wll create one extracted product catalog.Then I will add XXXX chart into respective ,master catalog and then will publish with procuerment cat.

So in this case I am not using any CSV file to upload data.So will that XXXX char will directly come into SHC if I maintain that in Master cat only or I need to do any other enhancement.

Can you give me any example of chart which you have used before with stepwise?

Thanks,

NR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create new characterestics as TAX_CODE in Schema tab but I am getting following error,

Error when creating characteristic TAX_CODE

Any clues on this?

Even I can not find Custom char type in my catalog? From where it comes as well as how to bring that in CCM page,

Thanks,

NR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Implement the SAP note 1024002 , your problem will be solved.

Award points if useful.

Cheers,

Sid

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NR,

I am afraid I do not know what this 'Stepwise' is you refer to? In any case, for any custom characteristic, manual assignment of this characteristic to an OCI parameter and manipulation/mapping of this value via BAdi BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER are required, predelivered characteristics have automatic OCI assignment (most, but not all) so you need to be careful what OCI value you try to assign to your characteristic.

For example, if you create custom characteristic OLD_PRICE and assign it OCI value NEW_ITEM-PRICE this is the value that will then be accepted into the actual price field in shopping cart. Ideally, in a scenario like that above, you should assign this OLD_PRICE value to something like NEW_ITEM-CUST_FIELD1 then use BAdi BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER to assign this parameter to the relevent field in your shopping cart. This way, actual price is passed normally via NEW_ITEM-PRICE parameter, and the old price (OLD_PRICE) is transferred to the BAdi assigned field in the shopping cart.

Regards,

Jason