cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender change for EWA reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

On client demand, we need to change sender of the EWA reports ( currently it is being emailed from my user id ) .

We changed user name for SCOT job but we are not able to change sender.

Can you please let me know how to change sender of EWA report.

Best Regards,

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar,

The person that is responsible for running job (sm:exec services) will be the person who will be sending out the emails. To have another user such as SOLMAN_ADMIN send these emails out, then these jobs will have to be ended and new jobs created with your new user. Also, if the above does not solve your issue, I would check job RDSMOPBACK_AUTOSESSIONS to ensure that the correct user is assigned to it.

Hope this helps you out!

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the solution:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tushar,

Were you able to achieve this. The SM:EXEC SERVICES job and the SCOT job are currently run by user ID: XYZ and the the EWA

is set up by the user ID XYZ.

I changed the following:

Deleted SM:EXEC SERVICES and the SCOT job and recreated them to be run by user ID ABC (the one I want to change to).

It still uses XYZ as the sender (not ABC) because as the configuration is set up by user XYZ, it is creating SM:EXEC SERVICES

on the fly to be run by user ID XYZ.

Please let me know what I am missing. What else need to be changed ? Thanks.

Ravi

rolfc_weber
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at SAP Note [894279|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/894279] it deals with the background processing in Solution Manager, and tells also how to change the user used in background jobs on differed levels of Solution Manager.

Hope this helps

Rolf