cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

write a Blog in SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How is the mechanism to write a blog in SDN?

Yes, I know, first register as SDN blogger.

There are prerequisites about rewards points, SAP certificacions, company, etc?.

thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Receiving recognition as a blogger is based on a number of criteria:

1) the blogger has something important and interesting and unique to share with the community

That element is marked by many blog views and comments to the blog and contents that aren't rehashed from previous posts or other sources

2) the blogger is interactive, communicative, responsive

That is demonstrated in quick and valuable response to comments, contents that generate conversation, and an open communicative style rather than a soapbox lecture approach

3) The contents are also highlighted by editors and featured on pages based on editorial interest.

All of these factors effect the amount of points allocated to a blog.

Public opinion, community value, editorial discretion.

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

And don't make any spelling mistakes on the application

Rob

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Get with the times Rob. [Haven't you heard?|] No application process anymore so to speak. Everyone can be a blogger (and have their blogs reviewed by the moderators) but not all of them will be published and not all bloggers will be autonomous in their postings unless they have a proven track record of quality.

In addition, a great deal of encouragement to use the context of the wiki for certain kinds of postings

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Get with the times Rob. [Haven't you heard?|

Get with the times? Get with the times?? Any time I get a new phone, I have to get one of my kids to program it.

We should go back to the good old days - maybe even bring back mainframes.

Rob

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LOL. Oh, don't start with me. Grannimari usually wins the "whose been around the longest contest. " No wonder you had to repeat "Get with the times?" twice. It's for the hard of hearing I imagine, whose ranks I'm rapidly joining. And why do you think I have so many kids? At least one of them will help their doddering old ma to figure out the simple features of her own mother's TV (grannimari doesn't really even have one).

But regardless of how SLOOOOWWWW. I do think it a great idea to experiment a bit with further content creation (including certain types of blogs) in the wiki space.

Answers (0)