cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Adapter sending

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello @all,

ich get EMails from the sender channel. the relevant data are contains in the content TAG. How can i separated the content to an another XML-structure and to the mapping interface.

best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

I think this can be done without Java or XSLT mapping,

Make occurence of target message 0......unbounded in message mapping.

and duplicate Messge1 node.

Now in first Message1 do the normal mapping

In Second Message1 (Duplicated) map the Content of source to content of target and use Adavanced interface determination in ID.

This will create two XML file ,One with Normal Data and other with only content

<removed_by_moderator>

Please read the "Rules of Engagement"

- Do not ask for points - This forum should be firstly about information exchange; points are an incentive and a way of saying thanks.

Asking for points is like asking someone to say "thank you": The only time we do this in real life is when teaching a child good manners. Saying it to an adult is insulting, so why do it in the forums? If someone keeps asking questions without awarding points, simply stop answering them or use the abuse button to report it.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Jul 29, 2008 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

the incoming message is an email with

<subject>?????</subject>

<Content_Type>APPLICATION/octet stream;name="test.xml"</Content_Type>

<Content><?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><DATEN><WETTERDATEN><WERT Zeit="00:00" Datum="2008-07-25">21.9</WERT></WETTERDATEN></DATEN></Content>

How can i get den content from the content out to an separated xml-message.

best regards

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested by beena, use XSL or JAVA mapping. A similar (not exact) example is here

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that the XML, the relevant data is in the content from the email, not as attachment. how can i map the relevant data from the tag <content> to the message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use xslt or java mapping to create another xml structure.

Thanks,

Beena.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

YOu can put a condition in your interface determintaion and trigger different Interface Mapping programs and Receiver agreements based on your condition based on you TAG Content.

Regards,

ravi