cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Integrate Universal Worklist in SAP Master Data Management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to Integrate Universal Worklist in SAP Master Data Management. In Enterprise Portal,

I am not getting the Folder Universal Worklist & Workflow.

That is I am not getting System Administration> System Configuration> Universal Worklist & Workflow--> Universal Worklist Administration.

I am getting System Administration> System Configuration> Knowledge Management--> Universal Worklist.

I don't have SAP Business Workflow installed and neither have roles SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_UWL_ADMIN and SAP_BC_UWL_ADMIN_USER in Enterprise Portal.

So,

I am not getting to do the following steps:

In addition to the standard UWL attributes, the available MDM WF attributes in UWL Items are the following:

u2022 mdmStatus u2013 the Status of the MDM WF Job/Task

u2022 stepId u2013 StepID of the MDM WF Task

u2022 stepName u2013 StepName of the MDM WF Task

u2022 jobId u2013 JobID of the MDM WF Job/Task

u2022 userNames u2013 the MDM repository users assigned as processors of the MDM WF Job/Task

u2022 workflowTable u2013 the records on which the MDM WF Job/Task is focusing.

Regards

Kaushik Banerjee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

There is no Universal Worklist related tab under Knowlegde Management. It should come separately as Universal Worklist & Workflow. Through that you will have to create a UWL connector.

The attributes that you have mentioned are the ones which gets displayed normally. What is that you are not getting?

Please explain properly.

Regards,

Becky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

I am not getting System Administration> System Configuration> Universal Worklist & Workflow--> Universal Worklist Administration.

Regards

Kaushik Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

I am not getting System Administration> System Configuration> Universal Worklist & Workflow--> Universal Worklist Administration.

I am getting Universal Worklist under Content Administration--> Portal Content.

Inside Portal Content> Content Provided by SAP>End User Content> Standard Portal Users> iViews> com.sap.colliviews> Universal Worklist.

Regards

Kaushik Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to be granted the System Admin role in the portal in order to manage UWL configuration.

I hope this helps.

Doug

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

May be you are rite. First try to assign Super Admin role to your current user and then try to find out other roles. I know that there are less chances of working it but still lets try. Also while searching roles use wild charater (*) before and after the role name and include 2-3 letter of role name only.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Working in Enterprise Portal 6.0.

I think EP 6.0 loaded here does not have all patches installed.

Regards

Kaushik Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Check the below link for configuring UWL in EP 6.0

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/69b8092985619ae10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]

Go to Administration Guide -> Super Administration -> Standard Portal Content -> Default iViews -> UWL

Found useful for you...

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

I am not getting the Control Center User role (cc_user) in Enterprise Portal.

Also, I am not getting Every User Core (eu_core_role) roles.

Regards

Kaushik Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Search the Roles like cc and eu in User Administration under your user. I tried this in EP7.0.

You are working in EP6.0 rite?

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Edited by: Jitesh Talreja on Jul 31, 2008 11:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Even if I am getting the Universal Worklist under System Administration--> System Configuration.

But it is a Universal Worklist with tabs:-->

Tasks, Alerts, Notifications and Tracking.

I am not getting Universal Worklist Configuration Content. It should appear with 3 tabs Current Configurations, Upload New Configuration and Reset Personalizations.

Regards

Kaushik Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Try to find this in the UWL page

Click to Administrate Item Types and View Definitions

Refer to the below link to configure UWL for MDM

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/771f1a61-0e01-0010-daa9-93a52905da09]

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

A UWL with the tabs tasks, alert etc.is an UWL iview.

That you don't have to create, just assign eu role to the user and you can see that iview under Home role in Work workset.

But you need to create a UWL connector first. For that you should go to System Administration> System Configuration> Universal Worklist & Workflow, under this you will get Universal Worklist Administration.

Here you can define connections to systems as item providers for the Universal Worklist by clicking New and creating new System Connection.

But you will have to check why you are not getting Universal Worklist & Workflow under

System Administration--> System Configuration

Regards,

Becky.

namrata_d
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Please go thru this link it shall explain step by step methods for working on UWL.

Thanks

Namrata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namrata,

I am not getting the Universal Worklist Administrator Configuration iView.

Regards

Kaushik Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Login into the Portal with the user having SUPER ADMIN role. For the required page please navigate to below path

System Administration -> System Configuration

From the Detailed Navigation select Universal Worklist & Workflow

Under the heading Universal Worklist Content Configuration click over the link Click to Adminitrate Item Types and View Definitions

Regards,

JItesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

It is an iView which is embdeded in a Page.

I am Universal Worklist Administration iView in EP 6.0.

But the same thing is displayed is in EP 7.0.

Do I need to install any Patch?

Regards

Kaushik Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

I tried the things related to UWL in EP 7.0 and they are working as expected but I dont have any idea about EP 6.0.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

You are right.

I need to find out why it is not coming in EP 6.0.

I have to install some patch.

Regards

Kaushik Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello kaushik,

you can refer the link mentioned below:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/771f1a61-0e01-0010-daa9-93a52905...

I hope this will help you.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Reward if found useful.