cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which table I can get sales order no from delivery numbar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want sales order no from delivery no. right now I am using table VBFA where I am passing VBELN and POSNN and geting sales order no. but performance of select query is very poor bcouse I am not passing first two key fields in the select query.

Is there any other tablefrom where we can get sales order no. from delivery no. so that performance of report can be improved.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi

Try the table LIPS and field VGBEL, with reference to your Delivery Doc. No.

Cheers!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

I dont see any other table, having reliable information about the sales orders created for a delivery document. Always go for VBFA incase of document flow.

If there is a performance problem, it is related only to the code/program. It has nothing to do with the table. There is only one table, which is bad in terms of performance and that is KONV. Ideally VBFA should not hamper the performance much.

Pls discuss with ur technical consultant.He should be able to help you.

You can reward if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sales doc header ( table VBAK ) copy to Delivery header table( LIKP)

sales doc item table ( VBAP) copy to Delivery item table( LIPS)

you can see this in copy control VTLA ,

now u want slaes doc no. from dilv doc. no.

so go to t-code se11.....

fill table LIKP u will get VBELN field for deliv doc no, & TERNR field for sales doc. no.

so if u want to call sales doc no from dilv doc no.. u can use table LIKP in ur report.

i hope it will help u.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The table LIKP (Delivery Header) also stores the Order number. Please goto SE11 and look for the field Field - TERNR and Data element is AUFNR.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked TERNR field in LIKP table but records are not maintained in this field I think this field is not mandatory. please suggest any other table where we can have sale order no. corresponding to delivery no. apart from VBFA table.

Thanks