cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO acknowledgement updating the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a process flow where there is a Sales Order-> Purchase Requisition-> Purchase Order-> outbound idoc from the PO-> Sales order at the Vendor's SAP system-> Order acknowledgement going back to PO and then certain fields like the Material availability date change in the Sales order (The first sales order which created the PO).

The queries in the following flow are as below;

1. How does the Material Availability Date get updated in the sales order based on the acknowledgement got to the PO? Is there a standard Function Module or program which updates this? What is the process followed for this? Are there any customizations involved in this?

Regards,

Fazal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are creating a sales order that rises a PR and PO subsequently and the PO is sent to the vendor and your vendor sends back the PO Acknowledgement in which you are getting the delivery date and that is updating your PO perfectly and you wanted the same date to update in your sales order as well, i believe this is your requirement. For this you need to do the following steps:-

1. The PO Acknowledgement idoc is being processed with the help of the function module IDOC_INPUT_ORDRSP in that you have lot of user exits and you need to make use of those properly.

2. In the userexit, you need to write the code to update the delivery date in the sales order line item -> schedule line by using the standard bapi BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE

3. You can use that Sales order change to change the required fields of the sales order depending upon requirement.

I am already using the same process and it is working fine for me.

Use the below user exit :-

CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '008'

EXPORTING

order = ekko

TABLES

i_control = idoc_contrl

i_data = idoc_data

i_status = idoc_status

c_ekpo = customer_ekpo

confirmations = xuekes

schedule_lines = yyeket.

This is part of the include LEINMF2O at line number 623. That is part of the Project MM06E001

Thanks,

Mahesh.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fazal,

It should be done either by an inbound IDOC or even by an online program.

PO should be having a delivery date/GR date for you in it. That is the date on which the material is available for you. Hence that date has to be updated as the MAD for the relevant schedule line in sales order.

This can be done either by an IDOC which will change the sales order and update MAD for the relevant SLC. You can also schedule an online program (real time) which can update this.

If you discuss with ur technical consultant, he should be able to help you on achieving this objective.

Hope this helps.

You can reward if this helps