cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client business process is as follows.there is no returns procedure instead they do invoice cancellation every time when they take the stock back(inv can-returns delivery-PGR--canceln of order). Each invoice contains only one quantity. The serial number (chasis number) is maintained in the delivery document menu environment-- serial number as a structure and serial number field does not exist in order and invoice. My client wants to generate a report by giving serial number (chasis number) as input and expects original invoice number, invoice cancellation number and invoicenumber(reinvoice no which con tains the same serial number) as an output. can any one help to solve this.

Regards

sankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

That should not be very difficult. The field serial number should be available in LIPS (I m not in system now and hence cant confirm it, will confirm u in an hour).

Once you give the serial number,

it should compare the serial number, with the serial number in the table LIPS. Once that combination is found, LIPS will also give u the delivery number.

Once this is obtained, you can go to VBFA and find out all the orders, invoices, invoice cancellations etc using the document category of the documents.

And u can then provide them as the output which can again be downloaded to spreadsheet etc.

Even if Serial number is not in LIPS, just show the place where serial number is available in the deliveyr document to ur tech guy. Then he should be able to find out which table/structure he should get that from and how to get that. Once that is got, then all the other things are easy

ADDED INFO : The field name for serial number is LIPS-ANZSN.

Hope this helps.

You can reward if this helps.

Edited by: SNavaneetha Krishnan on Jul 29, 2008 10:22 AM

Answers (0)