cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination analysis in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

in a sales order processing (VA02/VA03) I'd like to know which accounts will be determined prior to invoincing it.

I find the "account determination analysis" tool through the menù path: "Environment" -> "Analysis" -> "Account Determination" (FCODE = 'KTPR'), but it shows an empty screen

The same tool shows the desired data during an invoice processing (VF02/VF03).

How can do to see the account determination analysis in sales order processing, and not in invoice processing ?

This tool shows an empty screen even if the order is invoiced, or not.

So I'm asking: which is the meaning of this tool inside sales order processing ?

Hope I've explained correctly my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aseemb
Explorer
0 Kudos

My experience, the account determination analysis is seen at sales order level when a const object is assigned at line item level like WBS element, Internal Order etc. Because the planned revenue at the cost object level get reflected from the sales order only.

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know you have implement BADI for this. Check the Note

SAP Note No. 395825

SAP Note No. 314807.

Hopefully it is helpfull.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elisabetta Rossi ,

For me it is working fine in VA03 as well as in Va02. But figured out that if the invoicing amount is 0 then then it will just show u KOFIII that's it with empty screen at the right hand corner. May be u can use tcode VKOA instead. Hope it resolves your issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Elisabetta Rossi,

If the invoicing amount in the order is 0 then it will not determine the account determination. If the amount is there then you can go do it via VA03-> Enter the Order Number-> Press Enter-> Environment-> Analysis-> Account Determination.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

the sales order amount is > 0, but the account determination analysis tool still show me an empty screen

It seems this tool runs only into invoice processing.

I try to follow the ABAP debugger and at a certain point it uses the "account determination procedure" (KOFI00), that in the sales order is missing ... maybe this is the problem ...

Best regards

Andrea