cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Could somebody please explain how SAP help can be useful? In order to work on any area as a consultant we need to follow configuration and then can be tested using end user transaction.

Its really wondering every time when I access SAP help, lot of information would be given there, however cannot check the details of configuration & Enduser part.

I am not sure how it is useful to know configuration.

Please advice.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Help function provides information about the components of the SAP System and explains how to use them.

1. Application Help : Context-sensitive help that you can call from every SAP component.Use the application help to obtain help on the screen you are working with. While the field help explains how to fill out a specific field on the screen, the application help gives you instructions or information you may need to complete the task.

2. SAP Library: The SAP Library comprises all of the online documentation, in HTML format, for all SAP components.After you have called the SAP Library and selected an application component, a tree structure appears on the left side of the screen. The tree provides a table of contents for the library and corresponds to the structure of the application component hierarchy.

3. Glossary: Catalog of definitions for SAP-specific and general business terminology.If you find a term in the SAP System that you are not familiar with, you can search the glossary for a definition. For more detailed explanations and information, see the SAP Library.

4. Release Notes: Release notes describe the new functions and changes in each SAP release. Using the Help menu, you can display release notes for any SAP application and release. You can also search for release notes using keywords and attributes.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Thanks for replay. My quesitn is about sap.help.com portal.

Thanks

Answers (0)