SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Package Booking

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As per cook books, the implementation is perfect. Only issue which is coming out again and again is that i am not been able to book the students to Event Package Level. Even while running the fee calculation the error coming is related to same" no module found for the student"," student is not booked in any event","no event found for student".

Booking is happening to Program of study and module group level but not going further. All fields in student file related to EP and EP ID remains empty.

Upon investigation i found that some BAdIs are not implemented. I somehow feel that all this because of absence of following BAdis:

HRPIQ00CHECKSPECIAL

HRPIQ00MODULEREG_PBO

ELIGIBILITY_CHECK (Check Admissibility of Booking)

DEFAULT_VALUES_GET (Set Default Values)

HRPIQ00MODULEREG0002

HRPIQ00MODULEREG0003

Please suggest whether my investigation is correct or not. If not then what to do?

Warm regards

Vinod Kumar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

Your investigation is not correct.SAP deliver BAdi to add additional Business Logic.

Now let's talk about event package Booking. When you book any event package. It creates ST-SM relationship(hrp1001) & ST-(E or EL) relationship. It stores event package id and other booking info in hrpad506. it will not create ST-E/EL if event maximum capacity exceeds or if there is no event attach to SE (Event Package).

Looks like your event planning config is not right.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Try booking to Program of study , then to modules , and try booking event package ...it may solve ..

Regards

Gajalakshmi

0 Kudos

Dear Gaja and Prabhat,

Thanks for the answers. Specially the table names are of great help.

The problem lied in relationship 506. System was not able to create Relationship type 506 between ST and SM. Created it manually and now i am able to book the student in Module but event package is still missing. Though, it is updating the business event type capacity but not fetching any data regarding event package.

Gaja, could you forward me the soft copy of IHE 203 i.e. Grants Management.

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Vinod,

What did you create manually Module or ST-SM relationship ? if you created St-SM. Don't do that there are alot of GUID SAP create and store in hrpad506. can you check Session of offering is maintained or not for Module and event package?

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

There is no need of creating a relationship between SM and ST .

If you are going to follow that , sure the process is wrong .

Do the module boooking through student file .

when you do that the sytem creates the relationship.

Do you have events under event package ...Have 2 /3 events under the event package .

Additionally go through the Event package booking in help.sap.com which clearly tells you to follow the process .

Logically , there is no need of booking events seperatly when you book through event package provided events are under the package .

Regards

Gajalakshmi