cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer data in WBS (CJ20n)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any user exit or enhancement to make new customer data or user field to fulfill user requirements ? I already used the field in user fields. I need another one .

Any advice.

Cheers,

Nies

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to make use of other standard fields available before deciding on enhancement.

Some fields you can explore to use if you didn't find them to be used seriously on WBS elememts:

1. Project type

2. Priority

Etc., All these are validated entries (you maintain the values in configuration). If they don't suit your requirement then you can go ahead with customer enhancement.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do u mean by project type and priority? as far as i know the project type is under SPRO. But i need some new fields to be used for entry new data. Therefore i can use the field for reporting purpose.

Cheers,

Nies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I meant you to use the project type and priority fields (values can be configured in SPRO) available if they are not being used.

If that sounds odd....go for enhancement as suggested.

Regards

Sreenivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to IMG object for WBS Elements there u can find out customer enhancements & user exits for WBS Element. IMG>Project Systems>Structures>Operative Structures>WBS Elements. Take help of Abaper.

Regards

Murali