Hi,

Is there any new module which was in good demand after this XI,

Please suggest me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP you need to experice on Mapping as a XI developer. ARIS and Solution Manager is next step after XI. Now a days there is more booming on esoa technology. It needs SolutionManger and ARIS for XI.

Thanks,

RamuV

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any institute for eSOA, if there please suggest me

Or else any one can help me in this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Buddy,

Institutes are never a substitute to exp....If you are looking to take a plunge its much better to concentrate on the product with PI 7.1 it would be a different ball game together....Yes solution manager and aris is the next step but even SAP is coming up with its own modeling tool for Business Process.....that will hit market some time next year...

If you believe many who are involved in core product developement in sap it is the right time to move on to the business process platform as oppurtunities are more.

Interms of modules at recent Partners & customer meet there was a huge push for MDM ..... sap is very upbeat on this module even in apac region...presently the professionals with very sound knowledge in this module are pretty less in the market ... well some may say there ain't enough projects @ the moment.... but hey it was the same case with any new product......

If you are good with java therez always Composition Environment (CE)....

Take you time .... make a right choice.....Good luck.

Cheers,

Raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its definitely SAP BI, MDM, eSOA and ARIS

In fact being a techno functional consultant would be a good option for you.

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Is there any new module which was in good demand after this XI,

There are so many which has demand in now a days

BI -

Requires ABAP Knowledge

EP----Requires JAVA Knowlwdge

MDM----XI knowledge

Regards