cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Runtime WorkBench/Component Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

1. I have configured an AS ABAP system to connect to the SLD successfully. In the Technical System List of SLD, it's named "TE1 on sap0810". (Successful)

2. After, i have created a Business System corresponding for this Technical System "TE1 on sap0810" with Client 810. In the Business System List of SLD, it's named "BUSINESS_SYSTEM_TE1CLNT810". (Successful)

3. And after, i log on into Runtime WorkBench and choose "Component Monitoring" Tab and choose Display all component, i get an error about the Business System "BUSINESS_SYSTEM_TE1CLNT810" for "Ping Status" and "Self-Test Status" as message below: (Error)

Ping Status: Unable to log on to system BUSINESS_SYSTEM_TE1CLNT810 in language en with user PIRWBUSER Last Retry Jul 28, 2008 5:48:56 PM ICT ... Details

Self-Test Status: Unable to log on to system BUSINESS_SYSTEM_TE1CLNT810 in language en with user PIRWBUSER Last Retry Jul 28, 2008 5:48:56 PM ICT ... Details

Anyone can please help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance,

<removed by moderator>

Vinh Vo

Edited by: Mike Pokraka on Jul 28, 2008 5:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if in system TE1, user PIRWBUSER exists. If not, create it

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/87/ca12416c17ef6fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you very much for all, just i have resolved my problem: only create PIRWBUSER on my TE1 system! )

Best regards,

Vinh Vo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

More information about my problem:

When i click on tab "Configuration", i get the error message as below:

"No ports that send to the Integration Server could be found for the following ALE logical systems:TE1CLNT810: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)"

I have main tenanted the ALE port for TE1CLNT810 with transaction IDX1, but i still get this error message below.

Which others things should i configure for Runtime Workbench, please help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend

If you have created the TS & BS correctly in SLD

check the following points:

1)The JCO service might have been down...check it out....Sometimes it happens due to overloading of server...try to restart the server.....after clearing queue and cache restarting the server

2)check the RFC destinations AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER, AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER.

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinh,

Did you assigned the TS1 to correct Software Component version ( ECC 6.0 or 4.7/e etc)

try to check this.

Best Regards

Praveen k Kurni