cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering ZTransaction outbound idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For one Ztransaction development, i have to trigger an outbound idoc. hw to do this & pls share the steps & code for the same.

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the WIKI page?

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/ALE+IDOCS

/wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi wg,

thanks for the quick reply.

the link provided by U is on target for my query. By the program, i can create this idoc as per the steps given.

But as Seshagiri's suggestion, while updation in zdb tables, frm that ztransaction, the code to generate idoc when it is saved is the similar code given in link or any difference is there?

thanks again...

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi balaji,

Normally Outbound IDOC is associated with a Outbound FM to trigger this IDOC.

So u can either trigger this FM to make u r IDOC to work.

Or u have to fit u r FM in to a process which gets activated to triger u r IDOC.

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

The code is very similar. The crucial part is to make a configuration and call function module MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE with correct parameters. Actually just read that wiki and everything should be obvious.

Kind regrads,

Wojciech

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you can take the help from your ABAP team,

they can wtire the code and design the Transaction when ever some update happen to that particular process.and there by they can pick the changes happen and generate the Idoc through that Program.

Regards

Seshagiri

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For one Ztransaction development, i have to trigger an outbound idoc

Can u explain how Ztransaction creation and idoc triggering is related? Any specific function of transaction?

Regards,

Prateek