cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice correction how prices are corrected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could anyone tell me,in invoice correction if we over charged a customer and as a term accepted he was to be given discount only on this order. so does that mean,we need to change pricing procedure or is it some other way.

Regards,

Ashima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in ur case, u can raise a Credit memo request with reference to ur invoice and do credit memo consequently..or otherwise u can use sales document type RK (invoice correction request) and u can enter ur new price there..no need of changing entire pricing procedure..

i hope it helps u..

regards..

yogi...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

The price column in invoice correction is greyed. so where does we can enter the new price.

Regards,

Ashima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashima,

Go to menu Bar : Edit: New Pricing document.

Select line item, then select the condition type and then you can change the pricing.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

There are two ways:-

1. Since you have overcharged the customer, you may create a Credit Memo request for the amount which you wish to credit in customer account and create Credit note.

2. You may use Invoice Correction Document (RK) . It will be created with refernce to Billing Document. You may correct your price in this document and as a result the system will credit the customer with the amount which was billed earlier and debit the new value which is the correct one.

Hope I am clear.

Award the point if it solve your issue.

Cheers!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=14550769&messageID=5333724

Chk the thread, a detail desc of Invoice Correction Request has been provided.

Regards

AK