cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner for release order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could anyone tell me what's role of checking the partners and what difference by multiple ship to party place.

Regards,

Ashima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when u r doing partner determination, UNIQUE field will be there.if u check this field,u can maintain only one partner Ex: sold to party is unique..if u uncheck this field u can assign number of partners per one function.Ex;ship to party..

if u maintain 3 ship to parties for one customer, then u can deliver the goods to any one of these 3 ship to parties as per ur requirement..some orders u can deliver to one ship to party, some orders u can deliver to other ship to party also..

hope ur doubt may be clarified..

regards...

yogi...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depends on Partner Description it will find out the shipto party.

Regards,

P.Srinivasa Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ashima,

Suppose, there is company called as ABC which is having many manufacturing unit at diff locations say PUNE, MUMBAI, HYD, B'lor, etc. now you can create different company codes for ABC with diff location but then it will be difficult for maintain n reporting

so Now here we do create 1 SOLD - TO _ PARTY as ABC n different ship to party. so whenever i want to change the shipping location for company ABC i don't need to go for new customer.

Hope this will help you to understand

Regards