cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring Not Working

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am trying to run a scenario using file adapter (both sender & reciever). The file is successfully picked up from the directly specified. Now when I go to SXMB_ADM to monitor the processed messages, don't see any mesasges there. So i went to tcode SICF to make sure my " ->sap->bc->bsp->sap->spi_monitor " service was active, but get the following error:

Process Monitoring

An error occured while reading the process data

Exception raised in monitoring interface

Error in process ID

Process Id does not exist

No data exists: Method CL_SPI_DB_READER->READ_PROCESS

Could you help resolve this error and why messages are not appearing in SXMB_MONI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at this thread, it ought to help you.

Cheers,

Chandra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all. Combination of your responses and suggestions has done the job. The problem is now resolved and points given.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sapknowledge :

I have the same problem ,can you tell me how to solve the problem, thank you

best regards

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I never used spi_monitor, but my 6th sense suggests me that you're not gonna use it for messages, but for processes (ccBPM).

If you don't see your message in SXMB_MONI, that prob means it's stuck in the AFW.

Go to XI home page (with browser) -> Runtime Workbench

Under Component Monitoring, take a look at the Adapter Monitor and check your channel has green light.

Under Message Monitoring (select Adapter Engine), you can see what AFW is doing with your message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at this blog..Hope this helps

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

regards,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to sxmb_adm, set RUNTIME LOGGING and RUNTIME LOGGING_SYNC.

do not forget press point for me. he he

Thanks

David.