Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing problem Delevery Deletion

Sales Order No - 6000150

Delivery No - 80012824

Billing No- 9500696

Excise Invoice No - 15130

The above entire sales cycle is completed. After that the user is doing Delivery reversal(VL09) and Delivery deletion. The system is accepting without canceling the Excise Invoice and Billing doc. I'm checking the delivery doc no the system is showing following error Delivery 80001021 does not exist in the database or in the archive.

The requrement is system will not allow the Delivery delete and delivery reverse documents following documents without canceling.

thanks,

SRINIVASU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Clarify me the which delivery doc. the user is Cancelled PGI and deleted..

whether it is Delivery No - 80012824 or 80001021

Regards,

Barathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery No - 80012824.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasu,

Check your question. you said earlier:

error Delivery 80001021 does not exist in the database or in the archive. But, now you said it is Delivery No - 80012824

Anyways, in my opinion the system will not allow you to DELETE Delivery Doc. if you have create Billing Doc with reference to that Delivery doc, in first place.

As per doc update logic and copy control, deletion of preceding doc is not possible, if you have not deleted the subsequent doc. And it is logically INCORRECT also.

Take care.

JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm telling you take any no as per the doc flow after the PGI any further documents is there the system will not allow the PGI Reverse. Because I have tested this problem in test server.

I have chekced the copy controls for Delivery to Billing doc but it is not available.Kindly give me the proper response.