cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a user who created a sales order and in the line items rejected the line item with 2 customer called to cancel", than saved the order.

I take it this will not show up in the changed log?

What i want to proof, is that this user definitly added the reason for rejection items herself?

what can i look at to see if this has been done, like tables?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the user has applied the reason for rejection immediately after creation of the order (before saving) (VA01) then it will not appear in the change log.

After creating the order and saving, the user put the reason for rejection in the change mode of the order (VA02), it will get recorded in the change logs. In this case it can be (change history) even taken from the tables CDPOS and CDHDR.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

this is what I am asking, is there a way of seeing a histroy of what the user did before saving and than changing the order?

the user is saying she didint add the reason for rejection codes int he line item, but i cant proof her wrong.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the user Assigned Reason for rejection when he creates the sales orders, this will not capture in change log.

Change log will only captured when there are changes to the existing documents.

So what you can do is ask the user to remove the rejection code and then you can see the difference.

Hope this helps you,

Regards,

Murali

Edited by: Murali Mikkili on Jul 28, 2008 12:49 PM

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the reports,

RVSCD100, RVSCD200 and RVSCD300 via SE38. Also you can go to Va03-> Press ENter-> Environment-> Display Changes.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can chek table VBAK and check field AVGRU reason for order.

At item level you can check table VBAP and check field ABGRU

Pl award the points if it helps you.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you can reject document you can get information in changes.

Rajesh