cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization BACKEND->MAM Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I managed to create a notification in ME client and its successful sync back to SAP backend system but i don`t recieve any orders,func.locations, equipment,notifications and etc from SAP backend.

No report shown in merep_mon.

please advise.

Kind Regards,

Jenny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron,

Could you pls send me the trace file of the synchronization?

As you have metioned it was a successful sync, I think there is no data present in your backend.

Also, pls check whether any data is present in the table MEREP_504 on sync.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

For your information, there are data in table merep_504 and backend system.

How do I send the trace file for you?

best regards,

Aaron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron,

In order to send me the trace, just the copy the content of the trace file (relating to current sync problem only)into a reply and post it.

Regards,

Rahul

Message was edited by: Rahul Gavande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

[20060112 05:36:16:179] I [MI/Sync ] Synchronize with backend called, Thread=Thread-24

[20060112 05:36:16:189] I [MI/Sync ] Thread=Thread-24 took lock for synchronization.

[20060112 05:36:16:189] I [MI/API/Services ] UrlConnectionTest: Set sleeping time for future connection tests to 500

[20060112 05:36:16:700] I [MI/API/Sync ] Skip performing Sync Event (0) com.sap.ip.me.core.StatusUpdater for conversation id MI4d414d5f44454d4f / MI4d414d5f44454d4f (User: MAM_DEMO, MSD: Name: / MOBILEENGINE_JSP (V. 251300), Target=, Type=com.sap.ip.me.core.FrameworkApplicationType)

[20060112 05:36:16:700] I [MI/API/Sync ] SyncEvent Performing com.sap.ip.me.ccms.LastSuccessfulSyncAlert on ConversationId MI2853484152454429

[20060112 05:36:16:700] I [MI/API/Sync ] Skip performing Sync Event (0) com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.core.SyncAdapter for conversation id (null)

[20060112 05:36:16:700] I [MI/API/Sync ] SyncEvent Performing com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.core.SyncAdapter on ConversationId 161CC3DF3DC4DE4CA0CC28F99ED2D1D2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron/Jenny,

The trace file you have provided doesn't seem to indicate any error but not even any download of data. Kindly check table MEREP_504 once again for me and let me know whether there is any message with 'direction' attribute 'O'. MEREP_504 will contain both inbound and outbound messages, and outbound are indicated with 'O' in their direction attribute.

Also in the question you have mentioned that merep_mon shows np requests. Could you pls clarify on this?

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron/Jenny,

Also pls check whether you have by any chance selected the option 'Suppress Download' on the client device. If you select this option your device will not be able to download any data. To allow download on your client device,

1. On the SAP MI start page, choose Settings.

2. Choose Enhanced Settings.

3. Deactivate Suppress Download and save your entries.

All the best.

Regards,

Rahul

If this helps, kindly assign me some points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

1. There are records in table MEREP_504 with direction 'O'.

2. I created a notification using MI client. When i sync, the merep_mon show me 2 records. 1st is with I-Finished status which is the new notification uploaded to backend. The 2nd record with 0-Waiting. In the O-Waiting's data, it shown me the new notificaiton number created in backend and this notification shown in my client device.

FYI, MEREP_MON report shown when I created local notification or order in client device. Without creation, nothing will shown in MEREP_MON. Is this mean that no upload and download process between backend and device client?

3. The "suppress download" in my client device is deactivated.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron/Jenny,

I am assuming that the record with the status status O-Waiting is for your mobile device and the sync does not display any error to you on the Mobile client.

Pls confirm that your sender is enabled( check with Transaction MEREP_PD).

Also let me know which version of ME client, MAM and MI server you are using. May be there is some compatibility issue.

Regards,

Rahul

Message was edited by: Rahul Gavande

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rahul...

very good...

keep it up!!!!

regards..

vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron/Jenny,

Has your problem being solved? If so, kindly close the message. Also pls let me the solution that solved your problem. It will also help others on reffering your topic when they have a similar problem.

Regards,

Rahul