Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table AGR_AGRS - selection results not sufficient ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to select all customer activity groups (single roles) which are NOT included in a composite role.

With the transaction SUIM I got the list of all used single activity groups.

Then I put them in the selection criteria of table AGR_AGRS (SE16) as "child AGR".

All (child) activity groups which are not in the result list are single, right?

NO!!! I made I test with a huge composite activity group: Its children roles are not all listed! Some are, some are not.

Can You explain, please?

Thanks a lot!

Birgitta

Edited by: Birgitta Meier on Jul 28, 2008 12:12 PM

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

To find out if 'each' Single Role is in a Composite Role you would need to check each Single Role individually as the Child, not all at once because you are asking for a Composite Role which has all the Single Roles you mentioned.

The quickest way i can think to solve your problem is to extract the tables and do a lookup in Excel but there may be a quicker way using a SAP query that someone could suggest?

Regards

Ashley

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I want to select all customer activity groups (single roles) which are NOT included in a composite role.

It's allways difficult to find things that are not there

My suggestion is to do the following:

1- Make a download from AGR_DEFINE containing all single roles you want to check and store it in a spreadsheet.

2- Make a download from AGR_AGRS and store this in the same sheet.

3- For each row in the first download, find out if it is in the CHILD_AGR column of the second one. In Excel the function VLOOKUP will be helpful.

Hope this helps,

Jurjen

If you ever want to look for empty composites, those are the ones that appear in AGR_FLAGS with FLAG_TYPE "COLL_AGR" and FLAG_VALUE "X" but cannot be found in AGR_AGRS.

Edited by: Jurjen Heeck on Jul 28, 2008 2:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thank You for Your answers.

I did not mention that I compared the results of the AGR_AGRS table selection with the SUIM results in EXCEL (the excel functions are not the problem, they are working properly).

My question is only about the table AGR_AGRS:

Does it show ALL composite roles which contain any item of a certain, given amount of child roles?

Thank You!

Birgitta

0 Kudos

> My question is only about the table AGR_AGRS:

>

> Does it show ALL composite roles which contain any item of a certain, given amount of child roles?

It shows all composites with one or more singles. For empty composites see my previous post.