cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block a vendor in source list in R/3 but it still propose PR in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have blocked a vendor in the source list in R/3. How will I know if the blocking of vendor in R/3 takes effect in APO? As of now the material still proposes to the blocked vendor. I notice in APO that the transportation lane is still active.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Raymond

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to set the block indicator at inforecord,in inforecord goto extras - set deletion indicator - there you need to check the indicator at pur.org data then this will block your external procurement relationship(/n/sapapo/pwbsrc1) (not transportation lane),if the procurement relationship is blocked then this will not create any receipts,In T.lane you need to maitain block indicator manually.

Hope this will work.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhu,

I set my deletion indicator to active in R/3 and then did initial transfer for PIR. Still i am not able to see that the info record is active in APO. I had to manually activate the info record.

Please suggest what makes the inforecord(external procurement document ) inactive in APO ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Im a little confused right now. Our External Procurement Relationship is created through Scheduling Agreements. In the Source List for the Material, the Vendor in this Scheduling Agreement is blocked. Now, does this blocked in source list get CIF in APO?

Or should we set deletion indicator in Inforecord? Or block the Scheduling Agreement so External Procurement Relationship is blocked?

Please advise on how to proceed.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Raymond

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hubert_spohn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you want the source list to be considered within CIF you have to activate it in the customizing:

==> SPRO

==> ...

==> Activate/Deactivate Source of Supply Determination/Source List Integration

regards.

Hubert

former_member511103
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the guys from development havn't changed this recently (No guarantee that I'm up to date), the source list is not considered at the transfer of sources of supply. You might have to make use of the user exit CIFSRC01 to check the source list and set the block indicator for the lane accordingly. In addition you will need a initial transfer on a perdiodica base as no change pointer will be set for the SA when changeing the source list.

Alex

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes the block indicator does not get transferred to APO. One may have to overtly update the transportation lane in APO to the vendor with the block indicator. The transportation lane is the one created in APO by the Purch inforecord transfer. You would also want to try doing an initial transfer of the Purch Inforecord/contract related CIF model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your feedback. I have tried to do initial transfer but the transportation lane is still active.

Is there anything we can do so everytime Block Indicator is set in R/3, it will take effect in APO? How can we manually lock the transportation lane in APO so it will not be used any longer?

Thank you so much,

Raymond

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the top-half of the Transportation Lane screen ( Product-SPecific Transportation Lane), there is a column called BLOCK that needs to be set to X.

I am little surprised why the block indicator is not updated with vendor update. You might want to raise an OSS message and validate this behaviour