Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Inspection type 03

sankarn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any body please let me know how to make an insepction type 03 stock relevant ?

Regards

Sankar N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Inspection type 03 is for inprocess check. while UD you can not post material. but i think while result recording you can confirmed yield with goods receipt for inspection point.

Regards

Pravin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Not possible dear. 03 is strictly Stock ir-relevant inspection type. The reason according to me is, it is in process inspection type for the material that is under process of mfg. so at this time you will not have the stock of your product/semi finish product physically as well. So there should not be an issue of stock, hence it is id not in existence.

But as soon as you confirms the final confirmation of the order, you will have the stock of the same, so here the functionality of 04 inspection type is available. That you can use very well.

Further in addition to my argument, you have the Operation confirmation functionality available with the 03 inspection lot operation confirmation, I am talking about the yield confirmation. And the quantity you confirm at here in QM, the PP guy will not able to confirm more than it.

That is possible with FS-SS relation ship between two phases the task list. Again I will say these are not standards but you can develop them using the user exists..

- CONFPI04 to carry out your own inspections (after carrying out SAP inspections)

You can use this customer enhancement to carry out checks on the
confirmation after the SAP checks have been carried out. The
confirmation can be changed depending on the user entries.

The following are copied to the interface: the operation in the order
(AFVGD), the complete order header (CAUFVD) and the confirmation
(AFRUD). The confirmation is copied from the customer enhancement to the
SAP standard program.

- CONFPI05 to update your own data after saving the confirmation

You can use this customer enhancement to update your own data after
saving the confirmation. The confirmation cannot be changed.

In this customer enhancement it is strictly forbidden to send error
messages or other messages because otherwise there is the danger that
data will be inconsistent. SAP cannot be held responsible for this!!

The following are copied to the interface: a table with all the
confirmations (AFRUD) created in this transaction and a table with the
corresponding order headers (CAUFVD).

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 29, 2008 10:44 AM

0 Kudos

Hello Sankar,

Inspection type 03 is not stock relevant, if you need that functionality try using an early 04 inspection type.

Regards,

Isabelle