cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound delivery....Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am getting an error at the time of creating Outbound Delivery that is *"the delivery has not been completely processed by WM"*

I have checked all the configuration settings those are perfect.

Is this error related to Fianance...?

Please help me out.

Thanks,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please go to the change mode of the delivery and press the status overview tab at the header level.

this will explain from where the information is pending.

you will have A not processd and c completed.

please check this

Thanks

Kuntla

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

You are getting the error related to WM - warehouse management.

The warehouse is assigned to the combination of the Plant + Storage location.

Solution:

1. Create the delivery & save it. Do not do the picking & PGI.

2. Create a transfer order with reference to the delivery document created in step no.1 Use transaction code LT03 to create a transfer order. This will do the picking of the items in the delivery.

3. After creating the transfer order, confirm the same using transaction code LT12. This will confirm the picking activity & now when you check in the delivery document, the system will show the picking status as "C" & WM Status as "C". Now you can definitely do the PGI.

Reward points if solution helps.

With best regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you have activated your warehouse management. Check the picking quanity, are you able to pick the quantity to be PGIed? It will be grayed out if you are using warehouse management. In suche cases a transfer order needs to created using transaction LT03.

You can create the transfer order directly from the delivery also. Go to the change mode of the delivery --> Subsequent functions --> Create transfer order.

Once tranfer order is created, it needs to be confimed using transaction LT12. The picking quanityt in the delivery will be automatically gets updated, when the trnasfer order is confirmed. After all these you can go the PGI.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

I believe you have Warehouse Management..

If you have WM, picking quantity should be processed through Transfer Order(T.Code:LT03) Creatioon/Confirmation.

Check whether Transfer order is created/confirmed or not..

Regards,

Barathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

Please check your sales order if it is incomplete or you have specified any required delivery date in the sales order.

Thanks

Bidhu