SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPIs required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to import some hundreds of courses and departments into the SLCM system from the customer list. Is there a standard list of BAPI's published that can help me to import the external data into our system.

Audit Handbook has been a great help, Do we have some other resources giving the standard list of all the BAPI's or data model that could be useful from the angle of implementation.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Is there any constraint in importing the data through lsmw or bdc ?

Regards

Gajalakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

If you are really looking for bapi to load this you can use this "HRIQ_BAPI_INFTY_INSERT" function module. I will suggest you to use BDC or LSMW to load academic structure. I don't think Academic structure will affect your cut over plan if performance is an issue. You can load Academic structure ahead of time.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check out the Higher Education Wiki page . It has a link to Implementation Guides and Cookbooks. Her is the direct link to that page:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HER/ImplementationCookbooksandBestPracticesforStudentLifecycleManagement

You will find a Data Migration Guide there which should help you.

Michael