Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Text 0000500197CN100000 ID ZMPD language EN not found

Message no. TD600

Diagnosis

You want to read a text which does not exist in the data base (or update memory).

System response

Reading could not be carried out.

Procedure

You need to create this text:

1. Initialization (module INIT_TEXT)

2. Save (module SAVE_TEXT)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

It is always better if you share the solution you got for your problem.

Please inform all of us how did you rectified so that every one can use it if they come across in future.

bye

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have 'ZMPD' text type. If yes you may need to maintain the text against it.

Reward if it helps you.

Thanks

Venkat Cheedalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Can you please let us know what exactly you are doing and what happen?

Please make note, whenever you are posting any requirement you have to first explain everything so that at lest people can try to help you.

Cheers !!!

Imzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Imran,

I am doing a outbound delivery against an sales order .

Whenever I am doing the PGI I am getting this Message "ZNPD lanugage EN not found.

Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

You are getting this message as the text has not been maintain (this message can be for Header or for Item level test determination).

Please go to transaction u2013 VOTXN and check the settings for Delivery u2013 Header & Item test determination.

Inside go to text procedure Determination and you may find against your Text ID ZMPD u2013 field u201CReference/duplication indicator for copying textsu201D is checked & at u201CText is Obligateu201D it must be maintained as u201CText is Obligatoryu201D, you are getting this message because of this settings.

You have to check the settings at both Header & Item level and base on that yu have to maintain the text for the same.

Hope you problem will get resolve.

Cheers !!!

Imzo

Edited by: Imran on Jul 28, 2008 3:21 PM

Edited by: Imran on Jul 28, 2008 3:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

As mentioned by you I have checked the things.But seetings are not mention as u have said.

Moreover in my first meassage I am getting two mesaages like:

Module init_text

save_ text

On talking to the ABAPer he says that some work needs to be done on the user exit.

Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

As you had mention you are getting this message while doing PGI, and the settings is also OK, so requesting you to debug the program by giving /h just before the PGI, then system will go to debug mode and then you can check the possible issue with the help of your ABAPer.

I am not sure whether this issue is related to UserExit or not, but I am quite sure at debug mode your ABAPer can tace out the problem.

One more thing I wanna know from you, if you maintain the text (Header / Item), then also you are getting the same message ?

Cheers !!!

Imzo