cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid dependencies were found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - Does anyone here experienced the error below during build process? Thanks.

Jul 28, 2008 4:56:25 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: home/ddss: Build failed for sap.com/home/ddss(sap.com_TRAINING_1) in variant "default": Invalid dependencies were found:

Illegal reference. Access list does not allow use of sap.com/tc/bi/bp/ddic for sap.com/home/ddss(sap.com_TRAINING_1).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roberto,

In your case , you must be using some DC , as a 'used Dc' in the Development Component (Dc) created by you. This used Dc must ne having its own Access List, which you can see by navgating to its Dc metadata -> Dc Definition-> Access list. Expand the node an you can see who all are granted permission to use it. You can add the DC designed by you into this access list. Right click on the 'Access List' node and choose 'Add grant'. A pop up will show which all DCs are available, select yours and the rest of the steps wizard will guide you.

Award points if you find this answer helpful.

Thanks,

Sonali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a similar error.

I am unable to edit the ACL, as i dont get the Grant Access option.

Could anyone please guide me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error message tells everything. You can't use everthing you won't, only cause it's available!.

Refer to the concepts of SAP Software Component architecture and have a special look at the ACL sections.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

...and have a look at your SC's Usage Dependencies in the SLD...