cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error calling the SAP backend system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Gurus,

when iam clicking the confirm files in download basket it's opening new window and saying that error calling the sap backend system. and my SAPOSS is working fine i don have any kind of SAP-OSS in SM59 , what should i do ? plese help me.

cheers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the SAP-OSS connection yourself as a copy of the SAPOSS Connection.

The only thing you need to change is on the Logon& security tab

Client = 001

User = your oss user to connect to SAP Market place (s000xxxx)

and of course the password of that user.

Kind Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi the same i followed and it was completdd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing the same issue. However, in our systems, the SAPOSS connection doesn't work anymore.

Initially the Solution Manager and Maintenance Optimizer was set up fine and was working. But, we were required to move our servers from one location to another and from that point on, we are not able to connect to SAP and therefore we are unable to update our systems.

Any advise that you can provide would be helpful.

Thanks,

Bhushan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan

Can you please eleborate , which is not working your RFCs or SAPOSS ? if ur SAPOSS is not working do one thing , go to SM59 select SAPOSS delete it,

go to OSS1 go to parameters go to technical settings there enter your router IP and Host Name and save it , then automatically SAPOSS will create in SM59.

select the SAPOSS go to logon security enter 001 client name and your Suser ID and password and save it check the connection test, check the authroisation test.

cheers.