Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOA replication - inactive line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are on SRM 5.5, SP11.

I have a strange case here. GOA was replicated, then the user locked some lines in SRM and they got locked in ERP as well. So far so good. Then they unlocked some lines in SRM, probably several times and now the effect is that in ERP all lines are locked while in SRM only some of them(inactive). When I try to replicate the contract with fm BBP_PD_CTR_TRANSFER and I check the idoc, also all lines are marked as deleted! Can somebody help me to analyse this odd behaviour? What can be the reason that the idoc is not reflecting the real GOA state? I checked BBP_PD and it looks ok(active and inactive lines).

I will reward with points helpfull answers.

kind regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check if the GOA status is 'Locked' or the corresponding header distribution entry has the 'Lock' Flag checked.

Regards,

Sumat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumat,

I checked in BBP_PD and here is what I found:

DOC_CLOSED ' '

DOC_INCOMPLETE 'X'

I did not find any lock flag. Do you know where in BBP_PD I can find it? I do not have access to Contract Management transaction so I can not check it there.

kind regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I meant the entry in Distribution table in BBP_PD. Check the entry for Header there. Do you see Lock indicator set there?

Regards

Sumat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not locked. Any other ideas?

thanks,

Robert