cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have encounted a case that user deleted the PO line item after GR, SO invoice. Our MM expert managed to undeleted the PO line item, but the S.O. pricing condition XP03 does not get updated. Is there any way we can update the pricing ?? It is a TPO S.O. type, and PO direct deliver to Customer

Thanks & Regards,

Rebella

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We leave the S.O. Open

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rebella,

It is not possible to update price in Sales Order without cancelling the subsequent documents due to inconsitency.

But I am not syure how far these notes helps you.

SAP Note No. 207712

SAP Note No. 175727

SAP Note No. 116267

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rebella,

O can make out from your message that invoice is already created for this SO right? In this case it wont update the pricing in SO since invoice is already created. In this case you have to reverse the entire process like cancelling invoice etc. Once it is done you can do the changes to the order with Update button.

Thanks & Regards,

nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not able to reverse the doc because the billing was created 3 months ago. Is there any report or program i can run to update the price in database level?

Thanks.

Rebella

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to cancel the invoice if the configuration allows it, irrespective of the time.

Check in VOFA if your billing document type has a cancellation document type linked to it. If not link the cancellation document and then try cancelling the document. It will allow.

Once that is done, you have to cancel the PGI (VL09) reverse the picking (VL02N) and then delete the delivery document(VL02N)

Once this is done, the sales document will come to Open status.

Now you can make changes to the condition type based on its configuration in V/06, and then carry out the transaction once again.

Hope this helps you

Pls reward if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the detail explanation. But our business will not allow back posting. is there any way i can update the pricing without reverse anything?

Thank you in advance.

Rebella

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rebella,

Unfortunately, without cancelling the documents, it is not possible to update the condition types. Because if the condition type is updated which is not going to represent the account entries, lead to inconsistencies in sales and revenue values. So this is not allowed.

Hope this helps

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rebella,

Did you try to use Update button at the condition Tab. Hopefully it resolves your issue. There are few options availbale like Carry out new out pricing etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did, but it is not working. Is there other options?

Thanks & Regards,

Rebella