cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg. Business Area Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error while saving the Sales Order saying "No Businees can be determined" . Please let me know what are all the config. I need to check.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think of different issues , which not relevant to business area.

Any how please check the setting in the enterprise structure --> assignment --> sales and distribution -->Business area account assignment.

1.Assign business area to sales area.

2. Assign business area to plant area to division.

Thanks.

Kuntla

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maintian the business area in Enterprise structure.

Check whther you have maintian the business are or not, if not please maitain the same.

SPRO-->Enterprise structure --> Defenition -- Financial accounting --> Define business area.

Once you defined the business area, please assign the same :

SPRO-->Enterprise structure --> Assignment --> sales and distribution --> Business area account assignment.

Maintina the rule for business area account assignment, maintina the business area according to the rule you defined.

Assign business area to sales area or Assign business area to plant and division.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all - We want to check the Rules for Business Area also , I checked this and the issue got resolved.

Regards,

Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

For your info, the transaction code is OMJ7.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

You need to set up the business area. You can derive the business area in the following ways.

i) Business area by sales area

ii) Business area by Plant and item division.

You have to assign the delivering plant and division to the business area. Thai can be done in the IMG.Then your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Raghav