Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA148

former_member577912
Participant
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

i want to change quality massage QA148 (quality management), as a information msg, is it possible ,if yes then how, which t,code or path. i should follow.

manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

It is to dangerous to change the STD message attributes. Pls let us know why you need it?

QA148 is SAP STD message, I is strongly recommend to don't change any attribute of the message. But it is not impossible. You need to...........

Go to Message maintenance SE91. See message details.

It is not easy to change the warning message to error message.

Discuss with your ABAPer he will do.

but again I will insist to not change it.

Hi Anand,

I haven't seen such note/option to change message attributes for QM, yes it is there for MM.Batch management etc but for QM I couldn't find it. It will be great help if you can provide the Path for the same.

Regards,

Shyamal.

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 28, 2008 12:37 PM

former_member577912
Participant
0 Kudos

without activating inspectiontype(01) they posted material to quality stock,now system not allowing to cancell or return delivery & inspection type 04 & 08 was active at that time.becoz of that system was not allowing to generate inspection lot throughQA08 ,giving error as* material in processed*, wat to do in this case

manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

- Cancel the material document number.through MBST.

- If you want to generate the Lot only with QA08, just check the checkbox "Activate Despite Inspection Stock". But that will just trigger the inspection lot only. will not help you to release the quantity of this GR. For that thing you need to.......

Either use 321 movement type and release the stock through MIGO ot other trx (Special authorization required to do it else it will through the error. change the stock in QM only)

OR

Cancel the GR. MBST, Activate the inspection type. Re post the GR

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In Quality management customization there will be one option regarding messages in quality management module. Please check for the same and revert.

Regards,

Anand.