cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the latest SP for BI7.0 AIX server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I am using SAP BI7.0 with SP14 and my Operating System is IBM AIX5.1 and 590.

Now I am planning to up grade my SP14 to higher version. I am checking in Service market place I am able to see till SP18. But I am confused that till how many SPu2019s are compactable for IBM AIX servers.

Any one can help me out, how many up graded SPu2019s are there till now to up grade my BI7.0 server.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have 56 unresolved post out of the total 56 you have.

how to remove all my posts

Former Member
0 Kudos

You not need to remove. Close thread by adding 10 points to peoples who help you in this threads. Also add 2 and 6 points, for peoples who has directed you on a correct way. Read RULES : https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well do exactly as guided by Sergo.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pandu,

All information is given on SAP Marketplace.Why you don't follow your post once you open it???

PS: You have 56 unresolved post out of the total 56 you have.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Edited by: ashutosh singh on Jul 28, 2008 8:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

MY support package level is 75 and Kernel release is 700 and SAP_BW level is 0014.

Now I am planning to up grade my SP to latest version.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That info is available at SAP Marketplace.

A little bit of reading and research won't hurt you.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

.... Are you understand what we wrote above??? Best for you if you go to https://service.sap.com/sp-stacks ,

after choose SAP NETWEATHER 7.0 --> after choose Source and Target stacks, select only those components which are in your system.(Check in SAPGUI --> SYSTEM > STATUS> Components( press on magnifier) In 16 SP-STACK for netweaver are present the SAP_BW 18 level. (in your case you need to update the kernel patch level, BASIS and ABAP and other required components to). Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Support packs are OS-independent.

As part of Support pack stack, you need to upgrade your Kernel version also. Kernel is having DB/OS dependent as well as independent files.So just check which kernel is recommended in SP stack & do the kernel upgrade as per your OS & DB configuration.

SP upgrade is as usual. You can go ahead.

I checked latest SP stack for NW 7.0 is 16.

Edited by: imran mulani on Jul 28, 2008 7:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Can you say , you have "SAP NetWeaver BI 7.0" (The SAP_BW) component in your ABAP AS, or you say about "BI JAVA" ? The SAP_BW components as i know are OS independent. Regards.