cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with printing of Chinese Characters in Sapscript form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing a sapscript form with combination Chinese and English language. The language key of my form is ZH (Chinese Simplified), while for the text itself I am using CNSONG for chinese characters, HELVE for English characters.

When I preview the form, all characters are displaying ok, but when it is being printed out, it prints either boxes or '#' sign. Can someon please help? I am not entirely sure if it is a printer driver problem or a form problem.

Thanks again.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

probably ur printer is not recognizing the Chinese characters and so its printing garbage..Ask the Basis guy to configure the printer for Chinese Language...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then try to copy the chinese texts in the script editor of the SO10 with ZH language.

Once delete the old text and then save then again enter into SO10 then fro menu Goto -- > Change Editor...you will be in script editor.

Then copy the chinese texts and save and check again.

Regards,

Ram

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maple,

i have gone thru exactly same issue once.dont worry this is an absulutely printer issue.just check your printer config in SPAD Tx.or better ask your Basis guy to help you in same.it is not an ABAP issue at all dont worry.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone, but allow me to explain further:

The Chinese text is in a standard text, without any styles applied.

We clarified with the user what exactly happens, and he says that the Chinese texts displayed directly in the sapscript prints out ok, while the standard text is the one showing garbage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with any other printer which supports chinese character set.

This is printer issue only.

Regards,

Ram