cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Maintainess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I want to know how to use the "Customer Mass Maintainess" with transaction code is "XD99" i apply the code it requires the Variant what does it mean plz let me know and also tell me how to use it further

looking Forward

Shujaat Abbas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shujaat

First of all, you have not specified which fields you are going to change in mass. Accordingly, you need to select the respective tables.

For example, if you want to change some address fields, you have to select KNA1 in MASS and click on Fields. There again, you can see many fields. Choose the required one and execute.

similarly if you want to change datas related to sales, then you have to select table KNVV and proceed as explained above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The company codes which you want to use identical fields status groups to the same field status variant.

A field status variant with an identical name has already been assigned to company code in the standard system.

You group several field status groups together in one field status variant. You assign the field status variants to a company code in the activity Assign Company Code to Field Status Variants. This allows you to work with the same field status groups in any number of company codes

Regards,

P.Srinivasa Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

I have been ignoring the variant field and after highlighting the table area go to the fields tab select the field you want to change . Go to mass maintenace on the menu at the top and

Give the range of customer master for which you want to make the changes. Give the parameter and press icon carry out new changes and save.

Your changes will be incorporated

Manu