cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIAFUSER PIDIRUSER & PIISUSER are getting locked , when cache is refreshed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Gurus,

My scenario goes like this.. Sonic MQ <- XI <- SAP CRM.The messages sent from CRM are reaching XI but not are not making to Sonic, and the error message in SXMB_MONI of XI is <SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>401</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Unauthorized</SAP:P2>

I know this problem deals with the aunthentication.The users PIAFUSER PIDIRUSER & PIISUSER are getting locked when ever Iam trying to refresh cache in ID.When I unlock them and again refresh the cache they are again getting locked.when I unlock the users and restart the message it gives me an error of cache probelm .The mesage is stuck at call adapter phase in SXMB_MONI.Iam really confused of what to do.. please help me..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we have changed passwords recently, but we are maintaining the same in all communication channels and scenarios

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that u have changed the password following the SAP Note 721548. If not, rechange it following this.

Also as I mentioned earlier, the problem could be due to some missing change in RFC destination and communication channel.

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have u changed any of the standard user password recently?

The reason for frequent locking could be that some of the existing RFC destination or communication channel may be using the same old password and therefore after change in original password, that change was not reflected in these configurations. Please recheck.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I test my Configuration ID using Tools--->Test Configuration .. its giving an error in receivr determination..

Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://<server>:<javaport>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full is done and in SXI_CACHE complete cache refresh & delta fresh are also done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And when the locks are gone it gives me the following error

I have checked my receiver side every thing is fine.

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=CRSCLNT100;TS=Sonic_BusService;AN=EMADispositionIN;ANS=urn:mentorg.com:ema:disposition;</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />