cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem In notification and inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a client whose raising there SAP problem, but am having difficulty determining there problems, hope you can assist me to understand and how could i solve this one.

the title of there question is "Transfert stock QI to UN" and below are the description of there problem: {After some actions (QN cancelled) we want to transfert 2 stocks in Quality Inspection status to Unrestricted status

Plant=3071, storage=1312, material=100293, quantity=6000 (QN=300023542)

Plant=3071, storage=1312, material=175302, quantity=568 (Insp Lot=90000034203)

This demand has not consequence about finance results}

Please provide me the answer and the solution regarding on what you guys interpreted on this situation.

If Usage Desicion is a factor for posting the stocks from QI to Unrestricted? with usage desicion the posting will be cancelled or not be successful?

Thanks

JJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JJ,

If Can you please re-explain what happened and what is required now? probably any of our members would be able to explain what would happen or what needs to be done.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Me also are confused on my client problems, possibly they want to make the stocks in MMBE that are in QI to be transfer to Unrestricted use. but when i investigate the Quality Notification is has a status "NOCO NOTE ATCO DLFL" and the inspection lot that was indicated in this Notification was no Usage desicion been made, is this the reason why they cannot transfer the stocks from QI to unrestricted?

and the other one given the inspection lot, investigating it i found out that it has already UD code (R10-Reject) what must be the reason they cannot post the stock trnasfer?

how could they achieve the posting?

Thanks

JJ

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JJ,

For the first lot, request the user to performt the UD and in the same screen it self stock posting option would be there.

For the second lot, can you please display and see the UD, whether previously there were any stock posting? If there were no previous stock posting, using transaction QA12, you can change the UD back to accepted and perform the stock posting from UD itself.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what transaction code could we used to perform the posting?

and how can i see if there are previous posting done in the UD?

if the notification was tag for deletion flag does it allow the transferring of stocks from QI to Unrestricted?

for more info, i visted the two inspection lot

1. the inspection lot that was indicated on the Quality Notification with deletion flag was does not have USAGE DECISION exist.

2. the other inpection lot that was mention has usage decision when look at

CODE VALUATION : Rejected (not Ok)

UD Code: R10 (Reject) Z1

Quality Score: 1 (From Usage Decision)

Hope this can help on the two situation were facing on

Thanks

JJ

Edited by: John Jay Palisoc on Jul 28, 2008 8:16 AM

Edited by: John Jay Palisoc on Jul 28, 2008 8:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

the posting to be performed with QA11. But you have already done the UD (the common trx QA11 is used for both UD and Posting) you will be in need to change the UD as our friend has suggested.

Run trx QA12.

Enter Inspection lot

Change the UD code from Rejected to Accept.

Then go the last tab "Inspection lot Stock" and post the stock to Unrestricted.

There is the root cause to the second lot where the UD code is Rejected "Z1". If the UD code represents rejection you cant post the stock to Unrestricted Use. That is because of the Posting Proposal to UD for the UD code.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 28, 2008 12:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

thank you very much, last question in transaction QM01 why there are no ispection lot to be fill-up? how could i achieve this view for me to replicate the scenario?

Thanks

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

last question, since i have quality notification, included on the reference object tab is a inspection lot when look at this lot it does not have Usage decision, is the notification status affect the transfer posting on the amount in QI stocks to unrestricted. because my quality notification has it deletion flag set. please answer this? how to resolve this?

Thanks

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why you have triggered the notification, was there any defect found in your lot quantity received?

Anyways it may effect the UD. So remove the deletion flag from the notification. Then reform the UD

If that even don't work, remove the deletion flag, complete the notification and then perform UD.

Regards,

Shyamal