cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Link to Customer Service Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have setup the object link in DMS and was able to insert the Customer Service Order to a Document Number. However, I do not see the Document Number when I view a Customer Service Oder. What is the correct path to view the Document Number from a Customer Service Order?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think you should check whether the screen number is proper or not corrosponding to your object.

you can check the same in T.Code SE80, standard objects and their screen number

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created the screen and it did appear in CV01N / CV02N allowing me to input the Customer Service Order accordingly without an error. What do you reckon I should check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

the settings have to be maintained in PM config... ask them to assign screen "092" to the specific notification type....

if you need more help..just let me know i can tell you the exact node of PM as i finished completing the smae settings few days eallier,,...

Thanks

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anish,

Thanks for your reply. I do need more help as I am not a PM consultant. Can you give me in more details where to assign the screen?

Thanks in advance.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

could you please tell us what object you are using for linking the Customer Service Order to the document info record or what is the transaction to display customer service order?

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I have already maintained the screens for object link (AFKO). I created a new screen as well and therefore I was able to assign the Customer Service Order in transaction (CV01N/CV02N).

However, when I go to the Customer Service Order (IW32 / IW33), I wasn't able to see the Doc Info Rec number.