cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some fields did not appear for the files in "original" tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured Document Management in SAP. However, when I created the document number and attached the files, some fields did not appear under the "original" tab like Document Status, Status Text, Created by User and Date/Time stamp. Where did I go wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are not getting the above said field in Document info record

then you might have suppressed those fields

To enable

Go to transition DC10

Select the document Type choose details

In field Selection tab check whether Document status field in display / optional / required entry

For Created by user - check Person responsible etc

Similarly do the configuration for other fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. However, I was refering to the fields in the "Original" tab. These fields are refering to the files attached, not the Document Info Record. How do I get the fields for the files displayed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think you will get fields in "original" tab

In this tab you can only view the attachments if you have installed ECL viewer

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

this last information is correct. Because the 'Original' tab shows only data of the attached originals and not any document info record data like 'Status' or 'Created by'.

So this is not a bug at all.

Best regards,

Christoph

P.S.: Please reward points for useful information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Actually in my screen for the "original" tab, I do have columns for Status, Status Txt, Created by and Date/Time. It is just that they are empty right now, and not populated at all for the Word Documents I have attached. How can I get the information reflected?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Please view the screenshot in the link below to understand the field columns I was refering to.

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/1938/dmskf9.png

Thanks.