cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i am trying to pick qty in my delivery i m not able to do so, system is saying that matrl has to be picked up thr warehouse only ie i must create a Transfer order.but i m able to save the doc keeping the pick qty as zero.can anybody explain me what is a TO and how do we pick matrs thr warehouse-explain me the concept

will reward pts

regds,

kabir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You tried to pick the quantity from a storage location, which is along with the plant is tied to a warehouse. Hence the system instructs to use a transfer order to pick the quantity.

You can save the document with pick quantity as zero, but you can't move any further like goods issue.

As mentioned in the previous response, you can create the transfer order, which can pick the required quantity. Depending on the system settings, you may need to confirm the TO.(transx code: LT12). Then you can proceed to goods issue.

Regards,

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kabir,

As per your thread your delivery involved wear house management so you need to pick the material through creation TO.

To create Transfer Order you can use LT03 transaction or from the delivery screen you can create TO.

Go to VL02N transaction enter your delivery document then go to menu ->Subsequent functions> Create Transfer order.

Now sytem automatically do the picking after creation of TO then you try do PGI system will accept.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.