Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping between the query/report and the role with technical names - BI Sec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to find the mapping between the query/report and the role with technical names ?

Like in R/3 we can find the mapping using table AGR_TCODES or thourgh SUIM. However in BI all reports have tcode RRMX.

So. how to find the role for a given query/report like sales report with technical names?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I looked into this quite a while ago and cannot remember the exact details, but I think there were 3 tables needed together with a structure to explore with a function module, and you need to use the program ID to think them.

If you look in SQ01 then I am sure you will find one of the tables, and then search from there onward.

Alternately, while searching you might find a nice report which does this for you.

Hope that helps and let us know whether you find it.

Cheers,

Julius

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

I looked into this quite a while ago and cannot remember the exact details, but I think there were 3 tables needed together with a structure to explore with a function module, and you need to use the program ID to think them.

If you look in SQ01 then I am sure you will find one of the tables, and then search from there onward.

Alternately, while searching you might find a nice report which does this for you.

Hope that helps and let us know whether you find it.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

I tried playing around in Metadirectory of objects in RSA1. There i was able to find the Technical name against report name.

However, i was expecting AGR_TCODES to give me all the reports/query within a reporting role. Although it has options as "TR" for transactions and others for query and report, it doesn't give me the reports/queries within a role.

If you open a role you'll be able to find those reports/queries within that role. So there must be some mapping between role and queries/reports it has.

0 Kudos

Hey Hi Julius,

I got it !!!

I used ST01 trace to find out the tables AGR_HIER and AGR_HEIRT, these two tables have the text of the RRMX queries.

And table RSZELTDIR has the Technical name of the query and the long description of it.

So, these two tables together will serve my purpose for the time being...

0 Kudos

Hi there,

I cannot remember RSZELTDIR, so perhaps I was looking for something else

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Wow !! i got one more input ... table AGR_BUFFI.. this helps you map role to technical name of query.... although its a bit mixed up in the field, its actually in URL field.

lucky day for me..

0 Kudos

Hi,

Helpful information is here. Anyhow, when try to join AGR_HIER and RSZELTDIR using SQVI , illegal Join condition appear.