cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure the web interface of service desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are currently doing a configuration on solman service desk. I am on a stage where in i need to use the web interface of service desk via tcode notif_create_bsp. However, every time i call the transaction code (call the url) i cant view the web. Only an error the "Network Access Message: The website cannot be found".

I already activate needed services and already publish

SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT but it still doesnt work.

I might have missed some configs/procedure on how to do it correctly.

My questions are.

1. How am i going to know the qualified domain name

of the Web AS for solman? How to configure it?

2. Can anyone give me some guide and any step by step documentation/procedure on this.

You help/suggestion will be very much appreciated

Thank you very much,

Ice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

+"Check the following 2 things. See if the port 8000 is open and in the url for the BSP in internet explorer, replace the host name with the IP address of your Solman server.+

+"+

That was a helpful tip. I change the host name with the ip address ofour solman server. However, upon login, it promts me to enter username and password. I've tried to login using my solman password but it shows an error like this.

Business Server Page (BSP) error

What happened?

Calling the BSP page was terminated due to an error.

SAP Note

The following error text was processed in the system:

Die URL enthält keine vollständige Domainangabe (10.123.161.125 statt 10.123.161.125.).

Exception Class CX_FQDN

Error Name

Program CX_FQDN=======================CP

Include CX_FQDN=======================CM002

ABAP Class CX_FQDN

Method CHECK

Line 10

Long text -

Error type: Exception

Your SAP Business Server Pages Team

Is there anything i need to configure so that i can maintan the username and password?

Thank you for your assistance,

Ice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ice,

I have exactly the same problem. How did you solve it?

Many thanks,

Brodo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have already activated the requisite services starting with dswp*, you should be able to test them in SICF, by right clicking on the service and selecting test service. As you rightly concluded, the host name may not be defined correctly.

You can check the hostname using the parameter "icm/host_name_full" in RZ11.

Cheers...

PS: Check the following 2 things. See if the port 8000 is open and in the url for the BSP in internet explorer, replace the host name with the IP address of your Solman server.

Edited by: Neeraj Kukreti on Jul 27, 2008 1:30 AM