cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order - stock quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When i create sales order with quantity for an item, i want to stock quantity is updated immediately (decrease). At the moment, it's just updated when Post Good Issue, How to do?

Pls kindky help me!

Thank you,

Edited by: Quang Le Vinh on Jul 26, 2008 4:43 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang

Yes you can reserve the stock as and when you create sale order but it will not decrease in MMBE unless you do PGI. To reserve the stock, go to OVZ9, select your Availability Check and Checking Rule and there select the box Include sales requirements. By doing so, whenever you create sale order, stock will be reserved against that particular sale order and cannot be diverted to other order unless you do it manually.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Pls kindly tell me what are option i have to check in OVZ9 with Checking rule A-SD order ?

Thank you

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang

Go to Material Master, select Sales: General/Plant view and see what Availability Check you have maintained. Now go to OVZ9 and select that availability check with Checking Rule A and as already stated, you have to select the box Include Sales requirements.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I am very sorry, have checked in MM02, and selected the box Include Sales requirements, but it isn't as i want.

I have created a sales order with item quantity 100 (stock value: 110) and saved it. Then, i created other order, stock value still is 110.

Oh, what is Daily Requirement? Mean is, after a day, stock has updated?

Thank you,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang

As I already said, under any circumstances, stock will not be reduced unless you do PGI. If you maintain the settings in OVZ9, the corresponding stock quantity will be reserved against that sale order. Thats what you can do.

With regard to Daily Requirements, please go through this help link which will give more information.

[Availability Check |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/cf/70124adf2d11d1b55e0000e82de178/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Okey, thank you for your supports.

So, how to manage if we have many order that created by other person? At level sales order, we can't manage many order with amount item quantity greater than stock quantity. So, stock quantity will be negative, althought not PGI yet.

Thnks & Rgdrs,

Edited by: Quang Le Vinh on Jul 26, 2008 6:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How i manage sales orders maybe make stock negative?

Thnks,

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Quang, recommend activating availability check for sales orders. If the stock is insufficient, sales orders will be blocked.

For availability check, u may go throgh the relevant info.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please kindly tell me how to do check box With reqmts qtys in Availability Overview screen always checked?

Thnks & Rgdrs

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang

[JUST NOW POSTED THIS SUGGESTION IN ANOTHER THREAD]

Go to IMG Path -- SD --> Basic functions --> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements --> Availability Check --> Availability Check According to ATP Logic and Against Planning --> Define Checking Groups.

Here under the tab Accumul maintain the required numeric value (1 or 2) and create a sale order. You will see this tab is already checked.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quang,

When you create sales order, the inventory doesnt get reduced. At field level, if you see inventory / stock going down only when issuing from plant.

If you want allocated the part of stock to the sales order that is possible. All you need to is have sales order stock setting done. So, of the stocks sitting in your inventory...........part of it will belong to your sales order though there is no reduction of stock.

Reg,

KK