cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no error message of return order where quantity is overwritten than billed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am creating the return order with the reference to billing, system is allowing me to over write the quantities more than what it is billed. for example the billed quantity is 5 and when i am over writing 5 with 10, system is just giving a warning message and allowing me to save the document.

my concern is instead of letting me overwrite with more quantities, system should give me a error message and should not allow me to save the document.??

pls help me!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi laksmipathi,

thanks for the reply. actaully i dont know how to use the user exits. pls give me the information how to use the user exits.

thanks and regards.

yousuf.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yousuf

Give this User Exit to your ABAPer and tell the logic. He can write the codings accordingly to fulfill your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Khan,

Here you taking goods return with refference to billing in that quantity is 5 but here you are taking 10.

here u would be give to credit for this 10 quantity . so system will not allow u to take PGR .

so for this you could be write user exists.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed

Yes standard will allow you to change the quantity over and above the invoiced quantity but it will not allow to do PGR.

However, if you want to prevent at sale order itself, you can try with User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi