cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculate 3% revenue on total amount in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenerio in pricing which I want to charge a customer with 3% -5% on the total amount of invoice as we have helped him to achieve his goal by fulfulling his order.

So we are charging the customer as he uses our services and at the same time we want to charge him extra 3-5% as we have helped thme to achiev the goal.

Please explain in detail would really appreciate

Thanks In Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what you have asked, I think you are charging Commission Charges from your customer. Do you have to show the rate at which you are charging him extra or is it only for statistical purpose?

You can create a new Condition Type ZXXX which will be of Type- Discount or Surcharge and Category-Value.

If you want to maintain Condition Record, you can create the Access Sequence based on the Sales org+Customer.

In Pricing Procedure it will be placed below the Tax Total and will be calculated as Total of Base Total and Tax as I suppose you are going to calculate your Commission on total value i.e. the Invoice Value inclusive of Tax.

Hope this should solve your problem.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

We are not calculating taxes but only for certain material we want to charge the customer for 3 to 5 % ,Can please tell how to config this in detail.

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Procedure remains the same as explained earlier. Only thing is the Condition type will based on the Grand Total . You can provide the Access sequence- Sales Org/Customer/material for maintaining the Condition records.

Is the goods exempt of taxes?

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

good are exempt from taxes